Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello Monday!! . . . .

Dear Monday,

Thank you for coming around the corner 
when I need you most!
You always show up at the perfect time! My  weekend was great, but I always need you to get me back on track. You inspire me!! You always give me the boost I need to get it together. 
I love and appreciate you, 
Kisses, Connie

I've got a busy start to my week, then will hop a plane to Miami for a meeting and a little R & R. My friends, I hope you find the determination, clarity, willpower, creativity , and strength that you need to make it through another week.

Here's to a beautiful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive