Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Introducing . . . .





Nick Vorderman & Melissa Benoist

I am Manhattan bound, once again, and I must say, these two people are definitely my favorite reasons for visiting New York City, but they also know that I just can't get enough of Manhattan. I'll be doing some last minute Christmas shopping, and I'm very excited about taking in the festive atmosphere of the city. But the best thing that I will be bringing home with me, is my son, Nick, and his girlfriend, Melissa. I am using this space today to introduce them as actors. Nick is just getting started, having graduated in May with a BFA in Acting. He is working hard, auditioning, and was just cast in an Off-Broadway show that begins in late February. Melissa has been a working actress since she was 11, cast in many stage shows, has done film, and commercials. I'm so excited about having them here for Christmas! I hope you, too, have family coming to celebrate the holiday's with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive