Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A little out of whack . . . .

As much as I talk about how important it is to have balance in your life, I too am guilty of getting out of whack. It happens to all of us! I begin to let things pile up in my office, and I literally can't think. When I'm disorganized, I can't focus. I let the summer get the best of me, (no complaints!), and I'm finding that I've left too many things  unattended. I have so many things I want to share....wonderful thoughts, bits of information, encouragement, and just good stuff, but in order for me to do that, I have to de-clutter my own cocoon!  What I really need right now is a  streamlined environment to be creative, to find new inspiration, and to have clarity. When I look at the photo below, I can begin to feel the cobwebs being cleared from my head, and this is exactly the kind of organization I need to give me back the sense of balance that I'm looking for. I'm heading happily in to the rest of the week knowing clarity lies ahead!

"Clarity of mind means clarity of passion; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently 
and sees distinctly what he loves."
-Blaise Pascal

Top photo via Google Images
Bottom photo via Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive