Monday, December 27, 2010

Time to move on! . . . .

Happy Monday!  I don't know about you, but as much as I love Christmas, I always feel such a sense of freedom when it's over. I know it's because my mind is finally free to think about something else. In my house, I do it all when it comes to the tasks at hand during Christmas.  I lose myself in it. I decorate the tree, I do all the shopping, wrapping, candy making, decorating and menu planning. I'm not complaining.....I love it, and I'm blessed to have the time to do it. I make sure all my senses are immersed in the spirit of what needs to be done, and I do it.  So today, my mind is free! Do you feel that way too? Ahhhhh, feels good. Time to move on! First things first....saying good-bye to those few extra pounds that snuck up on me the last few weeks. And guess what? I'm not waiting until New Year's to start because quite frankly, January 1st is no more a chance to start over than it was 5 minutes ago! Are you starting to think about your New Year's goals? I'd love to hear what they are! 


Photo via Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive