Friday, March 13, 2009

Don't slam that door . . . .



We have all heard our mother say....DON'T SLAM THAT DOOR! Well, to me, that sound can't come soon enough. I love the sound of my screen door slamming! It is truly a sound of summer. To me, that sound means that it's nice enough to have the door open, family is visiting and running in and out, I have guests who feel at home, somebody's hungry....coming in to see if dinner's ready, or going out to flip the burgers. I'll take any one of those. . . so slam away! Just don't let it hit you in the bum because it buffers the sound, and there aren't enough days in the summer for any buffering.

photo by Clover_1 via flickr

1 comment:

  1. He!He! You are so funny! No buffer...might need some exercise to prevent that!

    ReplyDelete

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive