Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike . . . .


The Red Bike 
art print found via artsyorange  etsy.com

I am having constant thoughts of warm air, sunshine & fresh blooms. With that, thoughts of my bicycle keep coming to mind. Last year at this time I was hitting my local Spin class, preparing for the New York City Five Boro Bike Tour. What a great ride! It is not often that you get the opportunity to ride your bicycle car-free through the streets of New York City. It takes you through all five boroughs, through Central Park and neighborhoods, across bridges, and presents you with some of the best views of the city. Total ride: 42 miles. Registration is limited to the first 30,000 entrants, and the last time I looked, there was still availability. This is a great event! Check out the link www.bikenewyork.org.     Ride date . . . Sunday, May 3rd.

5 comments:

  1. Fun prints! I don't suppose you remember how much the are??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Red Bike art print is $12.00 - 5 x 5 high gloss photo paper mounted on 8 x 10 acid free white matte cardstock - signed

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely blog, joyful indeed! :) Glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I just took a bike ride on Sunday. The weather was perfect! This definitely brought a smile to my face today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Nina . . . glad you found it too! Joy attracts Joy!!

    And Jess . . . so happy you could ride with your husband! I just can't wait!! We've had another cold spell..darn it!

    ReplyDelete

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive