Monday, September 14, 2009

The book that asks the questions . . .


I pulled an older book off of my shelf the other day that made me smile. This book encourages you to ask yourself soul-searching questions, in a light-hearted way. The author states in the beginning of the book that there is no right way to answer these questions. They are not meant to be another "should" on your to-do list. It's not about life-sweeping changes, mission statements or finally getting it all together. It's about modestly listening and following the guidance you receive from your inner voice, and to take your time doing it.

Example...
Question #1 What is the one thing I need more of in my life right now?

Silence
Time with my children
Moving by body
Energy
Time alone
Peaceful work environment
Rest
Creativity
Relaxed daily routine
Money
Healthy food
Time with my partner or close friend
Health
Fresh air
Fill in the blank______________

"Openhearted wisdom for every woman who wants to live and love and laugh more fully."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers