Friday, January 1, 2010

A toast to change . . . .

While checking my email this morning, I was inspired, once again, by the messages that the philosophy company continues to present to us. Their "start fresh for the new year" message is described as:

"Change is reflection wrapped in hope. As changes occur in my life and the world, I celebrate the past with gratitude and purity, reflecting on it as the groundwork for a promising future. I keep my heart and mind open to grace, with my arms extended to embrace change. I welcome new beginnings and endless possibilities. Hope is the life force I use to dance in the moment and anticipate miracles to come."

May you choose to look at change in this inspiring way, and accept it with grace. Wishing you a year full of hope, gratitude, promise and joy.

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I just randomly popped in and found your blog while looking for positive messages and photos - something I do at the beginning of each day.
    Love your blog, I have favorited you! thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angie, and welcome. Visit as often as you like!

    ReplyDelete

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive