Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's not too late . . . .


One of my favorite authors, Dan Zadra, writes....When you reach the end of your life do you want to be one of the people who are glad they did, or one of the people who wish they had?

Start doing the things today that will matter tomorrow. Don't leave this world without giving it your all. The best inheritance you can leave your kids is an example of how to live a full and meaningful life.

Live your life so that your children can tell their children that you not only stood for something wonderful - you acted on it!



"I don't want to get to the end of my life 
and find that I lived just the length of it. 
I want to have lived the width of it as well."
-Diane Ackerman


Photo via Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive