Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Excitement bubbles . . . .

Tomorrow's the big day! I've been in rehearsals for 12 weeks for my local Dancing With The Stars fund raiser event, and it's been amazing. . . . tons of fun, huge smiles, lots of laughter, learning how to dance hip-hop, and especially how to add the attitude that goes with it! I've learned that you cannot be shy and dance hip-hop! When I first blogged about this event, I used a quote by Bernice Johnson Reagon that says, "Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you. They're supposed to help you discover who you are."  Oh so true. No paralysis here! I have embraced this new experience with all my being, and reminded myself that this, too, is just one more journey that has helped me continue to live a no-regret life. When it's all said and done, I will have one more check mark on my bucket list, a lot of money will have been raised for a good cause, and I'll have memories that will bring a smile to my face for years to come.  

I wanted to share  post #527 from Neil over at 1000 Awesome Things, and what he has to say about the night before a big day.  I am relating at this moment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive