Friday, November 12, 2010

I can't stop smiling! . . . .

What a night!  I danced in my local Dancing With The Stars fund raiser event, and we accomplished exactly what we set out to do! We landed a spot in the top 3, which means we got to dance in the 2nd round! I am completely satisfied with that! It was definitely one of my top life highlights. I learned that I will never turn down an opportunity like that, even though it would be easy to let the fear of it all hold you back. Needless to say, we raised a record amount of money for a great cause and I couldn't be happier about that.

This morning I opened my email and received this 'note from The Universe'. I laughed out loud.

Every compliment, criticism, promotion, setback, good vibe, cough or really long line you have to wait in, Connie, is a gift that was meticulously designed to make possible your becoming more than who you were, and ultimately, happier than ever before, as we dance into forever.

How do you ever keep from celebrating, all the time, Connie,
or does this explain why you smile so much? 

-The Universe

Happy Friday!
Have a lovely weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive