Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And we're off! . . . .

As fun as it is to return to a place that you are familiar with, I am always excited to venture into new territory and explore. And that's exactly what my husband & I plan on doing over the next 10 days. It's time to explore a new place! I'm packing and getting ready to board a plane to Grand Cayman Island, which is located in the western Caribbean Sea.  I have been watching the weather forecast and it's interesting.....the highs are 80-82 and the lows are 79-80, so there is very little temp change between day and night. We have decided to take in several adventures, and make the most of our time there. A few of them include swimming with the dolphins & stingrays, snorkeling, and a possible helicopter tour. And if our internet cooperates, I'm hoping to share some photo's with you while I'm there. If not, then perhaps I'll post a few in the next few weeks. Take a look at that gorgeous turquoise water below! Beauty awaits!
Beautiful Grand Cayman Island
Swim with the Stingrays
....and shopping, of course!


"We may run, walk, stumble, drive or fly,
 but let us never lose sight of 
the reason for the journey, 
or miss a chance to see a rainbow on our way."
Bye-Bye, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers