Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 1 - Grand Cayman

It was clear we had reached the Caribbean Sea when I looked out the window and saw the incredibly beautiful turquoise water below. I'm thinking I should make it my mission to find the most stunning blue shades of water in the world. Do you think I could find someone to pay me to gather results? If I could, I'd take that job in a heartbeat!
Beautiful turquoise water 

"There's never enough time 
to do all the nothing you want."
-Bill Watterson

Above photo's by me

We had dinner at a place called Ragazzi, which means "good buddies" in Italian, so needless to say, it is owned and run by two good friends, Paolo Polloni & Andi Marcher, and it was fabulous. It's hip and stylish and offers a variety of dishes including pizza, pasta, seafood & steak. My husband & I shared a Caprese Salad, the Blue Crab Spring Roll, (just because we had to try it), and a Margherita Pizza that was made in their authentic wood burning pizza oven. We were looking for a more casual evening, so we sat at the bar, had a martini, and enjoyed the company of two very sweet bartenders. We would go again, but the plan is to try a different place each evening. Hmmmm, not sure we can pass up the chance to go one more time! If you get a chance, visit Ragazzi. You won't be disappointed. 
Ragazzi photo's via Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers