Thursday, May 21, 2009

De-li-cious: adjective, highly pleasant to the taste; delightful . . . .

It was a Delicious day! . . . . hence, today's word. After walking so much yesterday, we decided to take a blanket, a picnic lunch, a bottle of wine & our cameras to Central Park. It was 84 degrees.....just lovely.

So how would you describe 'delicious'? My first thought was food! Something yummy. Something melt-in-your-mouth, scrumptiously delightful. I think of my son when he eats something that he loves. He closes his eyes and disappears in to his own tasty world. It makes me smile.

Another way that I view delicious would be anything that warms my heart, which is what I saw, and tried to capture in my photo's.

Here are my delicious photo's for today..............



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers