Monday, May 25, 2009

Everywhere a sign. . . .

It was the last day in the city before heading home. It's so hard to leave a place that you love so much. I try to stay longer each time, and this time, even 2 weeks wasn't enough. Next time, a month perhaps. I must say, my feet are throbbing though. We walked through several neighborhoods looking for the word-of-the-day...signs.

Sharing just a few.............

Self-expression

All it costs him is his time, and he gets so much in return

"If there's any way I can help . . . . "

Wonderful assistance for students - photographed on a pole near NYU

Advertising his company


I also found this adorable short film entitled 'Signs' about communication, and I thought was worth sharing.

Photos taken myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers