Thursday, June 18, 2009

Note to Self . . . .


What is your vision for the life you want to live, and do your life choices reflect that vision?


I love this question! . . and it came at a perfect time. My messy office has lead me astray, and it has interrupted my vision. My choice to let things pile up has left me unorganized, unable to focus, and I have lost the clarity that I love so much. We all have things in mind that we want to accomplish, things we strive for, and promises we make to ourselves, but just how many of our daily choices actually move us towards those things? If we're making the wrong choices, we often end up sabotaging our own dreams. When you can stay focused, you'll run straight towards your dreams. So clean up that office, girl.


It's time to get back on track, and I couldn't be happier.


(Gosh...all that because I don't deal well with clutter.)


2 comments:

  1. Are you talking to me? Cause it sounds like your talking to me! I am off to make some changes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen your office lately, but mine was making my blood pressure rise, which makes my mind go all gooey. I'm gettin' the goo out before noon today! Deadlines....remember? I need deadlines. : )

    ReplyDelete

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers