Monday, October 12, 2009

Shifting seasonal gears . . . .


Last week I allowed myself to shift gears seasonally, spent time reading my favorite blogs, gathered new music for my ipod, and freshened my mind with new inspiration. I found some great ideas online for holiday decorations. I took the time to immerse myself in projects around my house that needed attention, and in turn, ignored my own blog after I had just mentioned in my last post that I was so excited to be back! Well, I'm always excited to return home after vacation, but I did exactly what I needed to do. I love the 'essence of knowing' when I need to do something. . . . . getting it done, and moving on. Seasonal change does it to me every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers