Friday, October 16, 2009

Who inspires you? . . . .


I could list so many people who inspire me for a number of reasons. There are the obvious ones who create music and art. The ones who take my breath away with design. The ones who speak so eloquently in front of a crowd. Writers who form words in such a compelling way that it causes me to close the book just so I can sit with the beauty of the words. I could go on and on. But today's post is on more of a personal level of appreciation in regards to those who inspire me.

I have made it a priority in my life to surround myself with people who have chosen to live their life with passion, lift others up. . . are encouraging, and who speak well of others. The people who truly inspire me have an inner beauty. They are people who motivate me. People who make me want to be a better person. People who make me laugh. People who are true to themselves. I love people who live their life with grace. Oh my goodness, I'm surrounded by these people, and I'm so grateful!

To those of you who live with passion...you inspire me. You make me want to listen.
To those of you who motivate me...I can't get enough of you!
To those of you who encourage...you will be rewarded many times over.
To those of you who have grace...I will always have room in my heart for you.
To those of you with inner beauty...never change.
To those of you who make me laugh...never leave!
To those of you who make a difference in the lives of others...you make me think about how I will be remembered, and what I can do to enhance that.
To those of you who have faced major obstacles...you have made a significant difference in my life as I watch you accomplish meaningful change.

Thank you.
I am so grateful for all the people in my life.
I love you!

2 comments:

  1. You possess all of the qualities that you admire. I am thankful everyday for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenni - I love you so much. You too, fall in to every category. Mwaaah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers