Tuesday, November 10, 2009

If Today Was Your Last Day . . . .


"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable."
-Sydney J. Harris


I have made it my mission to live a "no regret" life. That means I am willing to take more risks than I may have in the past. I don't want to be stifled by fear, wishing I had done something, or taken a chance. I don't want the fear of looking foolish to keep me from doing something that could bring me joy. What risks have you been unwilling to take? Have you thought about changing careers? Following a dream? Calling an old friend? Forgiving your enemies? Opening your heart to another person? Travel to an unfamiliar place? There are so many opportunities that we could seize if we stopped the "what ifs". I don't want to leave this life thinking more about what I didn't do than what I did. So do whatever it takes! Live each moment like your last!

I'm sharing this very inspirational video with you today called If Today Was Your Last Day  by Nickleback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive