Monday, November 2, 2009

Quiet time . . . .

I love to be alone. It's so good for my well-being. Even though I'm a very social person, I crave alone time, and when I don't have enough of it, I begin to feel over stimulated. For me it's all about regaining clarity. It means it's time to decompress, to organize my thoughts, and to remove myself from the influences of others. There is no negotiating when you're alone.....you get to indulge yourself in your own thoughts without having to compromise. It literally fuels my life and nurtures my soul.

"We need quiet time to examine our lives openly and honestly. Spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity to renew itself and create order."
- Susan Taylor

Photo via Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive