Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Manhattan bound . . . .

Once again, I'm heading to New York this morning for a long weekend and looking forward to enjoying the city during this time of year when the weather is perfect.....sunny & low 70's.  I am not one to head to the city with big plans of taking in several shows or waiting in line for many tourist attractions. I've been there enough to know that I just want to settle in, visit a few of my favorite stores and restaurants, but more importantly, to wander the streets & enjoy the neighborhoods. I especially look forward to snagging a seat at a sidewalk cafe so I can sip a glass of wine, people watch, and take photographs. It truly is one of my favorite things to do. I could table-hop all afternoon at different outdoor cafe's in several different neighborhoods in the city,  just to enjoy the experience itself, the beautiful weather, the fresh air, and the people passing by.



Cheers!
Do you have a favorite outdoor cafe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive