Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Monday, my friends. How was your weekend? I spent mine at my cottage with a few girlfriends, hiking, shopping, having cocktails, wonderful dinners, and lots of laughs. It is truly one of my favorite places on Earth, and it is certainly my favorite time of year! Beautiful sunny days, crisp nights, and color galore. Oh, how I wish it lasted longer. As much as I love this place, I now have to say good-bye for the season. I will be cutting back my garden today....always sad for me, but I know that I am making room for all the new blooms that will pop through the ground next Spring. Do you have a special place in your life that makes you smile? It doesn't have to be a second home. It could be a chair on a porch, a bench in a park, or a rooftop with a view. I hope you have one. Because once you find it, it not only inspires you, but it nourishes your soul

My favorite napping spot.

A sweet spot with a colorful view.

So long, sweet cottage....until next year.

"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile."
-William Cullen Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive