Monday, February 27, 2012

Today's gift to yourself . . . .

Happy Monday, my friends! Want to get your week off to a great start? Here's something you can do for yourself that will free your mind and open your heart more than you can ever imagine......
Do it for YOU! When you hold on to hurtful feelings, it is you who suffers. Do not allow the offender to continue to have this hold on you any longer. Do it for your own well being. Holding on to resentment is destructive, and you have the power to stop the ongoing pain, anger or hurt. Take the moral high ground and let it goIt will do more for your mind, body & spirit than a year's worth of exercise! Forgiveness does not mean that you are wrong, or the other person is right. It simply means that you have made a decision to stop letting it eat away at your soul.  Think of it as today's gift to yourself. 



4 comments:

  1. Hi Connie,
    I didn't get to say goodbye today. Wanted to let you know that your daily entries inspire and lift me up. Especially todays, yesterday something happened and I have been letting it eat at me....I just let it go. Thank you,
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cyndi....It was good to see you! I'm so happy that this article inspired you to move on from your situation. Letting it go does wonders! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done this when it was very difficult, and it is the best thing I ever did.

    ReplyDelete

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers