Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Feelings Friday . . . .


My favorite day of the week! Today, and every Friday is our day to capture and magnify all the good feelings within us. I hope you are filling your day with what makes you feel good. Listen to your favorite song, and when it's over, listen to it again! Buy your favorite lunch. See your favorite friend. Snuggle with your favorite person or pet. Crawl in to clean sheets for a quick nap. Do the things you love and that make you feel so good that you are overflowing with good feelings and cannot take that smile off your face.
Photo by Jenni Vorderman
Point of View Lens

Happy Friday to you!

3 comments:

  1. Connie! Connie! Connie! So great! Thank you for sharing the pic of Hudson & I at the lake. When I said these posts are like my horoscope I was not kidding! Today I enjoyed having lunch with a close friend, shopped and sang my heart out in the car. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen....that is so great!! Now, go climb in to those clean sheets for an late afternoon siesta! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I have a lot I deal with everyday. I am greatful for my job everyday. I have a lot to be happy about. I journal a lot of the things that inspire me. I want to be happy about small things. I know some ladies that I have known for a few years. I am glad about the friendship that is still there. I know it is hard being single and it is hard in a relationship too. I Go read books to help sort out my feelings. I am happier about having friends there with the ladies there. I couldn't stand being anything less. Good liuck to everyone in the same boat as I am. Be honest in everything you do. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers