Friday, April 30, 2010

Bon voyage . . . .

Swimsuit - check.  Flip-flops - check.  Camera - check. I'm packed and ready to go! It is time to take my own advice, enjoy my family, laugh, listen to my heart, find clarity, and live each moment. By this time tomorrow, I'll have my toes in the sand, taking in the sea air, relaxing, and finally getting to those books that I've been meaning to read. I wish you all a wonderful 12 days, and wanted you to know that I will try my best to post some good stuff while I'm gone, but if I miss a day or two ...... just so you know, it means that I didn't wake up from my nap in time, I had one too many cocktails, or I just couldn't get off the beach.  Ciao, for now!

"A vacation is having 
nothing to do, 
and all day to do it."
-Robert Orben


Happy Friday!
Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Connie have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy girlfried! xoxo B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great vacation Connie! I wish you a most relaxing and enjoyable time - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive