Thursday, April 1, 2010

Love your own backyard . . . .

Traveling is so great! I am just returning from two of my favorite cities ... New York and Chicago, and as always, it feels so good to get out of my daily routine, enjoy a new environment, and explore. But there is always something really wonderful about coming home. I am always reminded of just how much I love what I left! I find myself looking at my surroundings with a new eye, almost as if I'm a guest in my own home or community. The following quote reminds us of that very thing; that there is much to enjoy in our own backyard, especially when you can look at it with a fresh mind. Travel through your own surroundings today with a fresh approach, and see if you don't feel inspired.



Bon voyage!

Photo taken myself

1 comment:

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive