Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Love in action . . . .

Encouragement is a card sent for no reason, a cup of tea and a listening ear, being loved for who we are. When the world with all its pressures takes the heart out of us, we need to hear that someone cares for and believes in us; and we need to do the same for others. Encouragement is taking the time to appreciate everyone we meet. Dare to dream for yourself, for one another, for your community, and for our world. Today, you can make a difference in your own corner of the world.


"Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
Criticize me, and I may not like you.
Ignore me, and I may not forgive you.
Encourage me, and I will not forget you."

-William Arthur Ward

Go on, now. 


Photo by Grace Ann Leadbeater 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive