Friday, June 10, 2011

lovethislife Kid . . . 
is about celebrating our moments
and how i rock to a rhythm all my own
and i just may teach you more
than you teach me
and like you....i'm a miracle

lovethislife Kid . . .
is honoring that my dreams
aren't obligated to fulfill yours
and since i had no say in being here
you'll provide a safe space
where i can innocently unfold
even if i take up the drums

lovethislife Kid . . .
is the inevitable embrace
that all we are is Love
so unconditionally love me
while i imperfectly become me
without promising you the same
when i hit my teens

lovethislife Kid . . .
as we grow together and apart

let's rock.


________________________
parental signature(s)

*reluctance to sign challenges 
suitability for parenthood

By David Culiner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive