Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A great day . . . .

Yesterday was such a great day! I started my day with yoga which always makes me feel so refreshed, enlightened, strong, and s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d. It was just what I needed to get a jump on what was shaping up to be a very busy day of errands. Even though it was raining and gloomy most of the day, it changed to snow just as I walked out of the grocery store and loaded my car. Our first, beautiful, significant snowfall of the season! My Christmas lights are up, and when I pulled into my driveway last night, it was absolutely beautiful! I stopped before pulling into my garage and just sat there, smiling. I was feeling the beauty of Christmas

It looked and felt like this........


AND.......
My beautiful, sweet nephew was born! His name is Arie.  Isn't he precious? I can't wait to meet him today!

So needless to say, I had a very productive day, which is always good for me. And that, in addition to the news of my new nephew was all I needed to make my heart sing. Gotta love days like these!


"Never regret a day in your life. 
Good days give you happiness 
and bad days give you experience. 
Both are essential in life."
-Unknown

I hope YOU have a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams . . .
Follow your heart

Followers

Blog Archive